Director of Client Service
Miller Canfield lawyers and professionals share legal insight and training at seminars, webinars and customized classes at clients’ worksites. Many programs attended by in-house counsel, human resources managers, public sector administrators and privately held business owners qualify for CLE, SPHR or other CPE credits.
In addition to updates on new laws and regulations, perennially popular topics include:
- Attorney-Client Privilege
- I.P. Management and Protection
- E-Communications and Social Media
- Government Investigations
- Legal Issues Facing Foreign Nationals
- Legal Issues in the Construction Industry
- Harassment in the Workplace
- Legal Realities for 18-Year-Olds in the U.S.
- Estate Planning for Business Succession
- Marriage Equality. What Happens Now?
Please contact us to schedule onsite training and visit our Seminars & Events page for a listing of upcoming seminars.