Miller Canfield Presents "Doing Business in Mexico in Times of Economic Uncertainty" in USA and Canada
The law firm of Miller Canfield announces the first of a series of International Trade Briefings to take place in North America, Europe and China. Join lawyers from Miller Canfield’s Canadian, U.S. and Mexican offices for “Doing Business in Mexico in Times of Economic Uncertainty” – a timely update on IMMEX and shelter programs, employment and union issues, securing property, political changes, and economic incentives.
The briefing is essential for those with operations, customers or suppliers in Mexico, or who have plans to expand there, especially in the areas of automotive and non-automotive manufacturing, food processing, retail, hotel/hospitality and health care.
• CHICAGO - Tuesday, September 22 – 8-10 a.m. at Miller Canfield (225 W. Washington, Suite 2600, Chicago, IL). Includes continental breakfast.
• TORONTO – Wednesday, September 30 – in cooperation with APMA - 8-10 a.m. at Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre (801 Dixon Road, Toronto, ON). Includes breakfast.
• WINDSOR – Thursday, October 1 – in cooperation with APMA – 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. at Windsor Club (100 Ouellette Avenue, Windsor, ON). Includes lunch.
• TROY – Friday, October 2 – 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. at Miller Canfield (840 W. Long Lake, Suite 200, Troy, MI). Includes lunch.
• KALAMAZOO – Tuesday, October 13 – 3-5 p.m. at Miller Canfield (277 S. Rose Street, Suite 5000, Kalamazoo, MI). Includes refreshments.
• GRAND RAPIDS – Wednesday, October 14 – 8-10 a.m. at Miller Canfield (1200 Campau Square, 99 Monroe Avenue, N.W., Grand Rapids, MI). Includes continental breakfast.
• LANSING – Wednesday, October 14 – in cooperation with Lansing Regional Chamber - 12:30-2:30 p.m. at Capital Region International Airport (4100 Capital City Boulevard, Lansing, MI). Includes lunch.
There is no fee to attend any briefing, but advance registrations are required. Please RSVP to Sandy Bera at 248.267.3345 or firstname.lastname@example.org three days prior to each presentation. Seating is limited.