Before the Bell Breakfast Forum: Household Employees
Area investment advisors, registered representatives, and trust officers are invited to join us for breakfast and a presentation on "Household Employees" by Miller Canfield lawyers Ken Konop, and Chris Trebilcock at the next Before the Bell Breakfast Forum.
Discussion will include:
- Employment and Confidentiality Agreements – Ken Konop, Estate Planning Attorney
- Employment Authorization and Prevention of Personal Liability – Sarah Robison, Immigration Attorney
- Verifying employment authorization – employer’s obligation
B. Visa Options
- Employment Issues – Chris Trebilcock, Employment and Labor Attorney
- On the clock or off the clock?
- Do I really need to have employment policies?
- Posters schmosters…who needs them?
Advance registration is Required. No cost to attend.
Questions? Sandy Bera | 248.267.3345