Health Care Reform - What You Should Know + Do
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT. Questions? Contact email@example.com
This program has been approved for 2.75 (general) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
Discussions will include an update on employers' rights and representations under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) since the Supreme Court's June 28 decision in National Federation of Independent Business v Sebelius.
Employers are asking:
- Do we have to provide coverage and, if so, what kind?
- Will we owe a penalty and, if so, how much?
- Are we better off just opting out?
- Should we have fewer full-time employees?
- What if we are a temp service agency or use temp agency workers?
- Should we be concerned if we use only independent contractors?
- What notices do we send to employees and when?
- What information do we have to send to the government?
- What happens to our high deductible-HSA plan?
- What about our flexible spending accounts?
Registration + Continental Breakfast
8:30 - 11:30 AM