Immigration ABCs from H-1Bs to PERM: What You Need to Know About Hiring Foreign Nationals and Compliance
8:00 - 8:30 a.m.
8:30 - 9:00 a.m.
Immigration Terminology and Basic Documents
9:00 - 9:45 a.m.
- H-1B - specialty/professional occupations
- L-1 - Intra-company transfers
- TN - Trade NAFTA
- F-1 - Students
- J-1 - Exchange Visitors/Interns
- B-1 - Business Visitors
10:00 - 10:45 a.m.
- EB-1 - International Managers/Executives
- EB-2 - Advance Degree professionals or Exceptional Ability
- EB-3 - Professionals/Skilled Workers
- PERM Labor Certification process
10:45 - 11:30 a.m.
- Labor Condition Application Files
- Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification
There is no cost to attend. Space is limited. Advance reservations required.
Participants may attend all or part of the training. Click the RSVP button to register or contact: Sandy Bera 248.267.3345