ITAR and Other U.S. Export Control Laws
Please join in-house counsel and corporate executives for an informal lunch presentation on U.S. Export Control Laws.
8:30 - 10:00 AM
If your company is active in or considering entering the defense, aerospace, automotive, software, IT, or telecommunications industries, please join Miller Canfield lawyers Joseph D. Gustavus and Jeffrey G. Richardson as they discuss:
- Basics of U.S. Export Controls
- Latest Developments in U.S. Export Control Reform
- Screening Transaction Parties
- Adhering to U.S. Country Sanctions under OFAC
- Stories and Recent Trends in Export Control Enforcement
- Protection Through an Export Compliance Program
Penalties for non-compliance with ITAR and other export control laws are severe. How do you determine if your company is a “defense contractor”? Is your product, service, or technology covered under export control laws? What obligations are associated with the care, custody, access, use, transmission, and export of controlled items? This program will help answer these and other questions.
Space is limited. There is no cost to attend.
Questions? Contact Sandy Bera at 248.267.3345