Seminars & Events
- December 8, 2016
News & Media Center
- December 1, 2016Miller Canfield is pleased to announce that it has again been named a Client Service A-Team 2017 firm by client service ranking firm BTI Consulting.
- November 11, 2016Miller Canfield client Willow Run Arsenal of Democracy Land Holdings Limited Partnership (WRAD) has closed on the $1.2 million land purchase for the $80 million American Center for Mobility autonomous vehicle testing facility.
- November 2, 2016Wendolyn Wrosch Richards has rejoined the firm in the role of Pro Bono Counsel. Richards’ role is a new position in the firm.
- November 1, 2016Miller Canfield is pleased to announce that the firm has again been named in the U.S. News & World Report “Best Law Firms” 2017 rankings.
- October 31, 2016Miller Canfield attorney Joseph Gustavus will present Export Controls: ITAR and EAR Training to business leaders who are exporting, or who are interested in exporting, goods in the global marketplace.