Since 1852, Miller Canfield's collaborative approach, deep resources and network of local, regional and worldwide relationships have helped our lawyers get work done quickly, efficiently and successfully for our clients. We engage the best people, best practices and deliver the best possible results. We know our clients' businesses, organizations and industries and look out for their best interests. They look to us for legal expertise as well as insight and business advice. Together, we build businesses, communities and prosperity. We don't just advise. We make things happen.
The firm today:
- 160+ years of legal leadership
- 275+ lawyers and paralegals
- 180th largest U.S. law firm according to the National Law Journal
- 13 "Lawyers of the Year" by Best Lawyers
- 135 lawyers in leading referral guides, Chambers USA, Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers and European Experts
- 25 lawyers are Fellows of American Colleges
- Global. We are the designated law firm in Michigan and Poland in the Employment Law Alliance, a network of top labor and employment lawyers in the world - a powerful resource for clients facing local or global issues.
- Chief Executive Officer: Michael P. McGee