- University of Kansas School of Law, J.D., 2000
- Renmin University of China, LL.M., 1994
- China University of Political Science and Law, LL.B.
- People’s Republic of China
- Licensed to practice only in Ohio and the People's Republic of China
Yanping Wang assists clients in establishing a broad range of business relationships in China, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and strategic alliances. She has extensive experience in corporate, customs protection, employment, foreign exchange, intellectual property, and real estate law. Her Intellectual Property practice has focused on advising clients with China IP strategy, conducting IP due diligence, IP capitalization and taxation, royalty remit strategy, and custom protection. A prolific author, Yanping has published several books and articles regarding Chinese commercial law, contracts, and property law while in China. She is a frequent speaker on various aspects of doing business in China.
- American Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyer Association
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Adjunct Professor, Doing Business in China course, 2008