Miller Canfield helps local governments meet their cash flow requirements. Our services include preparation of all required documentation, tax analysis, including sizing and arbitrage considerations, and negotiations with potential purchasers. We have extensive experience assisting clients with state aid notes, tax anticipation notes and lines of credit. We have also assisted public sector clients with a wide variety of short-term financing to fund capital projects in anticipation of longer-term financing. We have also assisted a number of local governments with structural deficits in multi-year cash flow borrowings as part of their deficit elimination plans.
- State Aid and Tax Anticipation Notes
- Capital tax anticipation notes (CapTANs)
- Bond anticipation notes (BANs)
- Lines of credit (airports and school districts)
- Revenue anticipation notes (RANs)