Labour and Employment Law Hot Topics
This program has been approved for 1.75 (specified-International) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).
We recommend Presidents, Vice-Presidents of Finance and Human Resources, Controllers, HR Managers, General Managers, Health and Safety Managers and all decision makers in the manufacturing, retail, construction and employment services sectors attend this seminar.
- The use of employment contracts for new hires
Learn about reducing potential liability when staff reductions are required through the use of employment contracts
- Human Rights and Bill 168. What is an employer to do?
Understand new employer responsibilities and liabilities and the updates on human rights law under private prosecution regime and discuss duty to accommodate
- Career Coaching: Improve productivity and weed out nonperformers
Identify strategies and techniques to improve productivity from your existing workforce
- Expanding in the U.S? Legal issues for prospective employers
Understand the legal framework for hiring employees in the U.S.
- The Internet: What are the boundaries to manage privacy and productivity?
Learn about policies that might fit in your workplace
Metropolitan Hotel Toronto (near corner of Armoury and University Ave.)
108 Chestnut Street
There is no cost to attend. Space is limited and advance reservations are required.
Virginia Herrick or
Cynthia Pang at 647.259.6286