Miller Canfield provides legal services for retailers, restaurants, hotels and resorts, professional sports venues and casinos. From mixed-use, multi-block entertainment district developments in U.S. city centers to Europe’s largest hypermart, our specialty team of lawyers is a leader in the retail, hospitality and entertainment industries.
Our experience in crafting and counseling complex public-private partnership projects has generated revenue, employment, attendance and attention worldwide for business owners and communities – our clients.
Clients rely on Miller Canfield for:
Real Estate Development – including acquisition, financial incentives, zoning, finance and construction;
Expansion – assistance with multi-state and international growth, franchising and investment including EB5s.
- Regional Convention Center
- Retail Product Brand Protection Litigation
- Professional Sports Stadium Construction
- Grocery Chain Alcohol and Tobacco Inventory Transfer
- Casino Payout Litigation
- Franchisee Entity Formation and Retail Space Lease
- Real Estate Developer Construction Litigation
- Private Equity Fund Hotel Joint Venture
- Major Retailer Class Action Litigation
- Lending Institution Indian Casino Financing