Miller Canfield is a titan of the traditional labor relations arena. Our lawyers represent public and private sector employers in relationships with their unions nationwide. We counsel clients with several types of labor relations areas, including:
- Collective bargaining negotiation;
- Regulatory proceedings, including the National Labor Relations Board and and their state equivalents;
- Strikes and lockouts;
- Union election campaigns;
- Grievance and contract administration, and;
- NLRB/state regulatory agency elections.
We represent several public entities including school districts, and have successfully obtained "back to work" orders against teachers unions. We also have extensive experience before the Michigan Employment Relations Commission.