Chambers USA Names Miller Canfield Lawyers Among Best in the Country
Miller Canfield, a global law firm headquartered in Detroit, has announced that Chambers USA 2016 has ranked 16 of the firm’s attorneys and six practice groups among the best in the country.
Chambers and Partners, which produces Chambers USA, is a client referral guide that researches and subjectively ranks attorneys and law firm practice groups nationwide and globally. It ranks firms and lawyers considered leaders in their profession.
The firm was ranked in: Banking and Finance; Corporate/M&A; Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation; Labor and Employment; Real Estate; and Litigation, which received the highest possible ranking, Band 1.
“One of the hallmarks of the Chambers rankings is their exhaustive research and interviews with clients. We are proud that our clients hold us in high regard,” said Miller Canfield CEO Michael McGee.
Individual attorneys who were ranked by Chambers include:
- Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Jeffrey L. LaBine, Corporate/M&A
- Clarence L. Pozza Jr., Litigation
- Stephen G. Palms, Real Estate
- Joseph M. Fazio, Real Estate
- Amy J. Zdravecky, Labor & Employment
- Jonathan S. Green, Banking and Finance: Bankruptcy
- Steven A. Roach, Banking and Finance: Bankruptcy
- Orin D. Brustad, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Christopher A. McMican, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Megan P. Norris, Labor & Employment
- Leonard D. Givens, Labor & Employment
- Carl H. von Ende, Litigation
- Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Trent Taylor, Banking and Finance
- Troy, Michigan
- Thomas W. Cranmer, Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations
- Ronald E. Hodess, Real Estate
- James A. Simpson, Real Estate
Additionally, Chambers Asia Pacific ranked Kening Li, in Miller Canfield’s Shanghai, China office in two categories: Intellectual Property: International Firms, China; and Life Sciences, International Firms, China.
Attorneys who received Band 1 rankings in Chambers USA include: Cranmer, Brustad, Norris, Green and Palms.
For more information about Chambers and Partners and Chambers USA, visit http://www.chambersandpartners.com/
About Miller Canfield
With over 250 lawyers practicing in all major areas of law and 14 offices in five countries, Miller Canfield is among the 200 largest law firms in the U.S. Our lawyers are recognized by the most prestigious legal referral guides and organizations around the world, including Chambers USA and the 2016 edition of “Best Law Firms” published by U.S. News & World Report, in which Miller Canfield received national first-tier rankings in Public Finance Law, Labor & Employment Litigation and Labor Law-Management. Miller Canfield was also named by corporate counsel as a "Standout in Complex Labor Litigation" in the BTI Litigation Outlook 2015 report, the second consecutive year. The firm is also recognized for superior client service in the 2015 BTI Client Service A-Team report. Visit www.millercanfield.com. Follow us on Twitter, www.twitter.com/millercanfield.