With our clients: We will adhere to the highest ethical standards.
- Clear conflicts of interest promptly, in writing and with due regard to our clients' interests.
- Render the highest quality legal services responsively and efficiently.
Return telephone calls promptly.
- Recognize that our specialized expertise does not make us superior to our clients.
- Strive to make our clients successful.
- Understand our clients' businesses.
- Strive to present alternatives when we are forced to say "no."
- Assure that all charges of time and expenses are proper and appropriate.
- Honor our clients' confidences.
With our colleagues: We will treat each other with mutual respect and courtesy.
- Be honest and fair with each other.
- Treat all as valued members of a team.
- Mentor others and strive for their success.
- Present our colleagues in a positive light.
- Take satisfaction in our colleagues' successes.
- Understand that each of us has different strengths and weaknesses, and encourage each other to maximize the former and minimize the latter.
- Serve each other as we serve our most valued clients.
- Give and receive constructive criticism in the knowledge that without it improvement is not possible.
- Pull our own weight.
- Continually look for opportunities to better our firm.