- Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Master of Law
- Universidad de Monterrey, Licenciado en Derecho, 1991 Law Degree
Otto Hugo Sampogna Villarreal
A comprehensive background gives Otto Hugo Sampogna the capability of advising his clients on business and legal issues in the corporate world. As former inhouse general counsel for an international automotive supply company, his experience includes automotive legal administration, corporate, tax and labor matters, including negotiation and drafting of agreements, filing and the registration of trademarks.
Another area of expertise involves coordination of foreign trade, customs, and export-import matters on behalf of corporate entities. His international trade experience includes designing corporate structures and incorporating companies in India, Russia, Sweden, China, Spain, Poland, Colombia, and the United States. He has designed and maintained international processes in connection with due diligence and mergers and acquisitions. He experience also includes negotiating, reviewing and drafting syndicated and revolving loans with financial institutions.
Honors + Awards
- Best Lawyers in Mexico, Corporate and M&A 2013
- Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Master in International Law
- Universidad de Monterrey Students Federation, President 1994