- Northwestern University School of Law, J.D., 2010
- University of Michigan, B.A.; B.F.A.
U.S. Court of Appeals
- 6th Circuit
U.S. District Court
- Eastern District of Michigan
- Western District of Michigan
Lavon Ammori is an associate in the firm's Employment + Labor Group. She represents management in various aspects of employment counseling and litigation and has been involved in defending against Title VII and Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act claims.
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association
- Chaldean American Bar Association, Board of Directors, 2011-present
Honors + Awards
- Northwestern University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Michigan, B.A., B.F.A., James B. Angell Scholar
Seminars + Events
- 2013 HR Spring Training
- Morning Update: Retaliation Claims on the Rise: Employers' Best Defenses
- Cappuccino with Counsel: Retaliation Claims on the Rise: Employers' Best Defenses