- Dalhousie University, LL.B., 2004
- Dalhouse University, B.A.
- Canada/Province of Nova Scotia
- Canada/Province of Ontario
Ontario Superior Court of Justice
Ontario Court of Appeal
Anastasia Linthwaite maintains a broad commercial litigation practice and advocates for her clients inside and outside the courtroom.
She appears regularly before the Ontario Superior Court representing corporations, major institutions, and individuals in a variety of commercial matters involving contracts, real estate, construction, employment, and mortgages and loans. Anastasia also assists her clients in coming to mediated resolutions of their disputes.
- The Law Society of Upper Canada
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- The Advocates' Society
- The Toronto Lawyers' Association
- Nova Scotia Barristers Society (non-practicing member)
Honors + Awards
- R.A. Smith Advocacy Prize
- Grace Wambolt Scholarship
Civic, Cultural + Social Activities
- Dalhousie University, Faculty of Law, Student Representative, Financial Awards Committee; Studies Committee